Google My Business Management
Google My Business Management (GMBM)
86.75% of the world’s population use Google as their internet search engine
It’s where potential customers go to find out information quickly.
Google My Business (GMB) helps customers find you anytime, anywhere, it allows you to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
Your GMB listing requires verification, when you verify your local business, your business information will be eligible to appear across Google, including Search, Maps, and mobile.
360 Agency are one of only a few agencies throughout the world that are a Google Trusted Verifier.
You must ensure information is added correctly so that Google can understand the content added and link it to Google Search, Apps and Maps results.
Wrongly inputted information can result in listings being treated as spam and hidden in search, it also resorts in potential customers being given wrong, contradicting information and annoying/confusing them before they have even visited you.
It may also make this more difficult for customers to find you on Google
We ensure it is done right!
For a One off yearly fee of £100/€120 you can expect full management of you Google My Business Listing from our in house Google My Business Listing experts.
For this one off fee we will
- Health Check–ensuring that the GMB abides by Google’s quality guidelines
- Verification of your listing, speedy verification process
- Any necessary edits completed to ensure the listing is complete and abides by Google’s quality guidelines
- Control and monitor 3rd party suggestions
- Make edits when required by the client
- Notify clients of reviews and best practices
- Quarterly advice and updates
- Yearly review of their business listing
- Maintain and monitor an active listing
- Connect your business listing to adwords (if applicable)
- Provide ongoing expert guidance from local GMB experts